|To see the entire collection of work Christopher and I did together: toddparis.deviantart.com/galle…|
|Well! First of all, I have to give you props for scrolling all the way down and taking a really good look at my profile! Secondly, in case you were wondering, yes, this is me, and before I started working with models, I was flying solo as it were. If you are interested in seeing more of my personal work, I invite you to enter my personal nude gallery: toddparis.deviantart.com/galle…|
Thanks again, and if you're a liberal, creative, live-life-to-the-fullest type deviant, I hope we get to know each other!
|Here's what I like and I don't like....|
- Do talk to me if you are considering doing nude self-portraits for the first time; I like discovering new talent and mentoring them.
- Do tell me what you like about my work.
- Do offer constructive criticism if you know better.
- Do let me know if I can help you in your creative quest. I am a great supporter of talent, having launched many careers and promoted many artistic projects in the commercial arena.
- Do +deviantWatch me. If you care, that is.
- Do post art and info about yourself on your own page, so I know who the hell you are. A photo is even better. A photo of your face, that is. If you remain anonymous, I probably won't be in touch. Life is too short.
- Do offer suggestions about my future projects. Wanna collaborate? Maybe we'd make a good match. Drop me a note first, tho, so we can both be clear on the parameters.
- Do collect my work and fave what interests you. Sure, why not!
- Do let me know your favorite scotch. I recently discovered Lagavulin. Wow. It's certainly an acquired taste, but I have ACQUIRED IT!!!
- Don't use, distribute or repurpose my photos; they are strictly to share with other artists on dA. I am only in this for the art; I don't care about the public, and I don't want my photos appearing anywhere outside dA.
- Don't comment on my dA page with links to your money-making Facebook, Twitter or web page. i'll nuke you.
- Don't post personal stuff about me or you -- that's what notes are for, dweeb.
- Don't post every bloody photo from your shoot; pick the best, edit as required, then show us what you're proud of.
- Don't forget that photos require light, and good photos require contrast.
- Don't post pictures of your cat (or hamster) unless you hire a makeup and hair person and employ proper studio lighting.
- Don't title your photos with just a number; if you don't care that much about them, why should we?
- Don't post your pix with an obstructive watermark if you want me to fave them and watch you. Seriously.
- Don't post your pix in original size on dA. The last thing anybody wants to do is wait 15 seconds for your image to reveal itself. Post in normal 600, 800, 1000 pixel sizes and save the big resolution image for people who buy your prints! Or for me, if we collaborate together. Big file sizes and high resolution are meant for post-production not web viewing!!!