|Be sure to check out his latest:|
Well, after four years, I thought it might be a good idea to update my profile Here goes:|
I came to dA as a neophyte dabbler in nude self-portraits. As I gathered supporters and honed my craft, I discovered I had a knack for editing. I also came to realize that collaborating with other models was a lot more social than photographing only yours truly. (duh) So I branched out! Now, I am truly proud of the work I have completed with my friends on dA. I am always looking for additional models who are: 1) open-minded; 2) rather good-looking; 3) physically fit; and 4) interested in following directions. P.S. If I've selected you into my Beautiful Guys collection, you already qualify under #2 above
Hey! Here's an idea! Rather than just thanking people for faving your work, why not take 30 seconds to look at their gallery and fave what you like there? They'll understand you are grateful, but at the same time, you will be encouraging other artists by giving them valuable feedback on which of their creations show the most promise!
If you still want to know more about ME, look at my Do's and Don'ts below. And if that doesn't scare the crap out of you, drop me a note.
What makes me happiest is when people add me to their Deviant Watch list.
Current Residence: Vancouver
Favourite genre of music: Ambient, Classical, Lounge, Jazz, Intellipop, EDM
Favourite photographer: Arbus, Weber, Gorman, Ritts
Favourite style of art: Realism, Surrealism, Suggestivism
Operating System: Mavericks
MP3 player of choice: iPad Mini
Favourite cartoon character: Minions!!!
Personal Quote: Answer not a fool his folly lest ye also be thought a fool. Haters take note.
|Here's what I like and I don't like....|
- Do talk to me if you are considering doing nude self-portraits for the first time; I like discovering new talent and mentoring them.
- Do tell me what you like about my work.
- Do offer constructive criticism if you know better.
- Do let me know if I can help you in your creative quest. I am a great supporter of talent, having launched many careers and promoted many artistic projects in the commercial arena.
- Do +deviantWatch me. If you care, that is.
- Do post art and info about yourself on your own page, so I know who the hell you are. A photo is even better. A photo of your face, that is. If you remain anonymous, I probably won't be in touch. Life is too short.
- Do offer suggestions about my future projects. Wanna collaborate? Maybe we'd make a good match. Drop me a note first, tho, so we can both be clear on the parameters.
- Do collect my work and fave what interests you. Sure, why not!
- Do let me know your favorite scotch. I recently discovered Lagavulin. Wow. It's certainly an acquired taste, but I have ACQUIRED IT!!!
- Don't use, distribute or repurpose my photos; they are strictly to share with other artists on dA. I am only in this for the art; I don't care about the public, and I don't want my photos appearing anywhere outside dA.
- Don't comment on my dA page with links to your money-making Facebook, Twitter or web page. i'll nuke you.
- Don't post personal stuff about me or you -- that's what notes are for, dweeb.
- Don't post every bloody photo from your shoot; pick the best, edit as required, then show us what you're proud of.
- Don't forget that photos require light, and good photos require contrast.
- Don't post pictures of your cat (or hamster) unless you hire a makeup and hair person and employ proper studio lighting.
- Don't title your photos with just a number; if you don't care that much about them, why should we?
- Don't post your pix with an obstructive watermark if you want me to fave them and watch you. Seriously.
- Don't post your pix in original size on dA. The last thing anybody wants to do is wait 15 seconds for your image to reveal itself. Post in normal 600, 800, 1000 pixel sizes and save the big resolution image for people who buy your prints! Or for me, if we collaborate together. Big file sizes and high resolution are meant for post-production not web viewing!!!
- And most importantly, as you go through life, DON'T BE A FLAKE! www.urbandictionary.com/define…